Electricity bills can be a large proportion of your overheads in a business and lighting can form a sizeable proportion of this whether your company is small or large. If you want to save money, upgrading your warehouse and office lighting to LED is a quick and easy way to do this. In fact the savings can be vast!
YOU COULD SAVE UP TO 62% A YEAR BY SWITCHING TO LED LIGHTING
Currently you may have warehouse and office lighting such as Metal Halide Low or High Bays, fluorescent tubes and halogen flood lights. None of these are energy efficient and will mean you’re paying far more than you need to on your lighting costs. All have of these have LED equivalents. LED warehouse and office lighting has many benefits over traditional lighting other than just cost savings:
- MAINTENANCE FREE: For up to 70,000 hours. In comparison, standard incandescent lamps last for up to 8000 hours.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY: That’s probably 4 more years than you’re currently getting with your traditional High Bay’s!
- REDUCE YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT WITH LED: Energy efficient lighting is not only a contributor on a BREEAM assessment, but they also fully comply with UK Building Regulations.
- DIRECT REPLACEMENT: LEDs are a simple switch from your old, inefficient lighting.
- FREE OF HARMFUL CHEMICALS: LED Lamps do not contain mercury and are 100% recyclable.
The actual savings you can make will depend on the size of your premises and your usage. No matter your circumstance, upgrading your warehouse or office lighting to LED will reward you and can pay for itself within 6 months and can last for up to 12 years.