Retroflo staff have over 40 years’ experience working with and understanding the EICA systems and processes of many of the UK’s water utility companies. Our capabilities in water and wastewater electrical engineering cover all aspects of instrumentation, control and automation as well as general electrical works.
Through the development of its award-winning pump control system, Retroflo has pioneered energy management in the wastewater pumping process and we are in a unique position to provide turnkey EICA services that help water companies realise energy and carbon reductions.
Water Industry Services
Retroflo is an NICEIC accredited contractor with staff qualified to work in water industry hazardous areas. Our specialist water industry services include:
- Consultancy Services
- Electrical and ICA design
- Electrical and ICA installations
- Electrical and ICA testing, fault finding + diagnosis
- Energy, asset and plant efficiency surveys
- Commissioning, optimisation and handover
- Operations manuals production and training provisioning
Water Industry Capabilities
Our water industry specific EICA capabilities encompass:
- Assets: Pumping stations, water treatment plants, wastewater treatment plants, biomass plants, incinerators.
- Electrical: Motors, pumps, actuators, cable management systems, pump control systems.
- Instrumentation: level sensors, flow meters, pressure sensors, switches.
- Control Systems: MCC, PLC, SCADA, Telemetry and software systems, variable speed drives (VSDs).