Following Retroflo’s recent selection as an approved electrical contractor partner for Sunderland City Council, the company has successfully completed projects at four junior and infant schools. Work at the schools took place during the six-week summer holidays. Though no pupils were present, the premises were occupied by teachers, admin staff and other specialist contractors requiring a great degree of liaison and meticulous planning to ensure power and lighting levels were maintained during the programmed works.
The electrical installation works included:
- The replacement of the main electrical incomers and section boards.
- The replacement of ageing distribution boards (DBs).
- Point for point light replacement.
- The provision of a school-wide emergency lighting system.
- The provision of new power and lighting circuits.
Each of the individual projects was successfully delivered to specification, on time and in budget.